.

.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Peace and Polish.

     I keep finding myself looking around, not sure what to do.  My mom took the boys on Wednesday.  Yesterday I had to run some errands so it wasn't so bad, plus I feel my face wanting to explode because of this wonderful sinus infection I have, so the break was nice.  But today, nobody is arguing about what is fair, screaming that it's 12:04 and lunch is suppose to be ready at 12:00 so I must be trying to starve someone, and my house is still clean.  It's a weird feeling. 
  I did however, go down and fill out the paperwork and pay the registration fee for a day care center that I mentioned a while back, so that's exciting!   I can do what I need to for school and not have this hanging over my head. I think next week, or maybe the week after, I will take the boys down there to check it out and be able to put faces with names.  Hopefully this will ease the transition for C. 
    We are heading out for a few days of camping and crabbing, the boys are taking their fishing poles and bikes and Ry is elated to go to the beach.  Fingers and toes(freshly polished ones at that)  crossed the trip goes smoothly.
    Not much else to report here, just watching trashy tv shows and doing my nails today.... This is what I'm doing..... With no interruptions.

As much as I miss them, this sure is a welcomed break!  Hope every one is staying cool and hydrated!
-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment